dijous, 17 de novembre del 2011

FRENCH KISS

FRENCH KISS
THE CHARACTERS:
KATE/LUC/CHARLIE/JULIETTE
Write a description of every character.

Kate is  beautiful, attractive,  cheerful, elegant.Luke is generous, combative, but never surrenders, helps Kate.Charlie is a bad person, traitor, is in love with Sophie Sophie is seduced by and falls in love with him. I haven't a bad person

Compare the characters Kate-Juliette and Charlie-Luc

 Kate is jealous because he has stolen her boyfriend. Juliette wants to marry Charlie, is very bold and not afraid of anything. Charlie is a liar, a traitor because he promised to marry Kate is with her. Jack is a good person trying to help Kate. Luke is a good person trying to help Kate. Luke also wants to marry Kate.

PLOT:
writing
IMAGINE YOU'RE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS.
EXPLAIN WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU.
USE THE PAST SIMPLE/CONTINUOUS.
 
Hi! My name's Luke and today I' m talking about my adventures in Paris. I went to Paris by plane, in the plane found the girl his name was Kate. The girl had panic to travel by plane. When arrived in the aerport asked Kate how site was. The second day found  Kate , was desperate because his husband like the other girl.I tried to cheer but she wanted to Canada. When I look back it was gone but a guard told me he had gone to the train station
i went to car to the train station . I saw in the office. We raise both the train. I told him I was coming down here and come with me.Kate and I went to visit my family . My family was very happy to return, we provide a one bedroom for us both. I said to Kate that he loved. I and she had a planning . I would call them and she asked if they want an exchange of pairs.  I was a funny night. Finally I continued my relation in Kate
 



 
IN GROUPS: CAMERA.....ACTION!
ROLEPLAY
CHOOSE ONE SCENE YOU LIKED
COPY THE SCRIPT
PRACTISE THE PRONOUNCIATION/intonation
ROLEPLAY IT and record yourselves!!!!!!


CAMERA.....ACTION!
Charlie: Pau
Kate: Clàudia
Waiter:Me
Juliette: Gemma

C: Kate!
K: Hi! Hi! Can I seat with you guys?
J: But of course. Please have a sit
K: Pardonnez-moi pay no attention to me, so you must be Juliette.
J: Yes, I'm Juliette. Nice to meet you
K: Leet me take a good look at the woman who stole my Chalie's little heart. 
J: I did not steal anything that didn't want be stolen
K: she's smart, Charlie. And beautiful and probably great everything...
C: Look Kate...
K: Relax I didn't come here for fight 
C: Hello waiter
W: Hi!
C: i don't speak much French, so 
J: Do you want cooke? it's my favorite drink.
C: Yes of course
W: Ok, I'll give it to you in a minute! Bye
C: Thanks!







Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada